Monday, July 7, 2008

Model Session: Stacie

I am a very new photographer, and although I constantly receive praise from my close friends and family, I realize that I have very little experience. Naturally, I was thrilled when Angela Anderson asked me to be a part of one of her shoots. There were several models there, all very beautiful and I really enjoyed watching Angela use each one in such a unique way. I learned a lot from watching and helping with the process of putting things together.

By the end of the night, I was dying to take some pictures for myself. I asked Angela if she thought that would be fine, and she said that she thought it would be a great idea if for me to grab one of the models and get some shots of her. I took her advice and asked Stacie who was almost as excited as I was.

Without further ado...here is Stacie.




No comments: