Saturday, July 19, 2008

Antique Mall Treasure: Part 1

I love flea markets and peddler's malls, but I am thrilled to discovered a new venue to find new treasure (what some uneducated people might call junk). There is a wonderful Antique Mall near my house called the Derby City Antique Mall. I had noticed it a few months ago and was anxious to go see it, but it wasn't until last weekend that I got a chance to go see it in person. I fell in love with the Mall's displays of antiques and nifty items. Being used to the average peddler's mall and fleamarket, I had expected tons of smelly, dirty, worn out stuff with some treasures buried beneath. That was certainly not the case here! It was clean, cool, and had many antique items (both inexpensive and high end) that were in wonderful condition. So, here are some things that I found that were interesting. Enjoy!


No comments: